Before entering the Piedmont Dog Park take note the following rules:
All owners must read and agree to follow these rules before entering:
- Use of this park is at your own risk.
- Owners are responsible for the action of their dogs. Keep your dog within sight and under voice control.
- Dogs displaying aggressive behavior or fighting must be controlled or removed.
- No more than (3) three dogs per owner.
- All dogs must wear a collar and ID tag.
- All dogs must be properly licensed, healthy and have current vaccinations.
- No puppies under 16 weeks are allowed.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- Dogs that continually bark must be removed or muzzled.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Owners should be aware of their dog’s behavior and should move to another area of the park if requested.
- The small dog enclosure is for dogs under 30 pounds.
- Both gates must be closed and latched after entering or exiting the area.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed without close adult supervision.
- The only food of any kind allowed is bite-sized dog-treats.
- Do not feed dogs without owner’s permission.
- No bicycling, skateboarding, rollerblading, jogging or strollers.
- The off-leash area may be closed in times of bad weather or for maintenance.
- Serious problems resulting in injury must be reported immediately.
- You must remove your dog’s pronged collar before you enter the dog park.
Piedmont Park Conservancy and the City of Atlanta assume no liability for the use of this area.